We understand what a difficult time dealing with a deceased estate can be, which is why we do everything we can to assist executors to perform their duties as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We assist our clients by:
- Interpreting the Will of the deceased in accordance with the estate laws;
- Advising executors and trustees in regard to their duties and rights;
- Informing government bodies including Centrelink and Veterans Affairs;
- Applying for Probate of the Will in the Supreme Court;
- Dealing with intestacy (where there is no Will);
- Applying for Letters of Administration (if the Will is deemed invalid or is absent);
- Identifying estate assets and liabilities of the Estate;
- Obtaining valuations of estate property;
- Collecting estate financial assets including superannuation, bank funds, shares, outstanding loans, and insurance payouts;
- Selling or transferring estate property including estate auctions;
- Paying estate debts including mortgages, funeral costs, and testamentary expenses; and
- Contesting wills and defending estate litigation in the Supreme Court.
Contact us to discuss your matter or book an appointment.